WD-511 is designed to seal any thermoplastic material. It allows to program up to 20 different operation modes. The movable gas nozzle allows to reduce gas consumption, while a powerful vacuum pump allows to remove up to 99% of oxygen from sealed bags. Vacuuming and gas flushing can be performed interchangeably (during the same sealing session) or independently. As a result, vacuum-sealed bags extend shelf life, protect against corrosion, and reduce volume for more compact packages. Gas flushing system enables modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) that increases protection, freshness, and corrosion resistance for moisture sensitive products. This machine can be used for a wide array of products such as: fresh or dried food, medical devices, coffee, snacks, cosmetics, or electronics. However, WD-511 is, not suitable for products containing liquid substances.
- Power supply AC 1Phase 220V 60HZ
- Sealing width 10mm (5/15/20mm available)
- Conveyor width 200mm (can be customized)
- Sealing Height 760-860mm
- Sealing speed 5-12m/min (variable speed)
- Temperature rang 0-399 degrees Celsius
- Conveyor Speed 0-12M/min (variable speed)
- Conveyor loading weight 15kg
- Bag thickness Up to 0.7mm
- Bag length range 60-800mm
- Operation Direction Left to Right (standard)
- Machine Weight 255kg
- Machine Dimensions 1450x1050x1500mm
- Made in Taiwan
- Feed and sealing large plastic bags.
- Applications: Liquids, cleaning products, food seasoning
- Bag material: PE, PP, Aluminum foil bag or heat sealable materials.
- Dry Ink coder (I)
- Ribbon coder (R)
- Conveyor width 300/400 mm
- Stainless steel body(S)
- Right-to-left infeed direction